An Introduction of Sorts

Dear Reader,

I hereby claim, respectfully and wholeheartedly, this piece of the internet to share my travels. I will call this domain Oh, She Travels (because I am nothing if not obvious). I'm not an international jet setter by any means, but I don't think that matters. Adventure is found everywhere whether it's in your backyard or on a tiny island off the coast of Australia. Don't expect this blog to be jammed pack of wild! and crazy! and exotic! locations (though I hope to have my fair share) that will lift you up from your mundane life. Only you can do that.

Funny enough, I never used to really believe in that. I was a positive person for sure, but I never really thought I would go backpacking through the Himalayas, converse with a gypsy in Europe and camp on a glacier. That is for a whole different breed of people. And maybe I'm right. Maybe my greatest adventure will be that my family vacation to Hawaii or frolicking around my old high school parking lot.

If it is, I will damn make sure I make the most of it. Like I said previously, adventure is found everywhere. It all depends on the people you're with and your mindset. That's why I started Oh, She Travels. It's not much yet, but it will be. I've been blessed with a fortunate life and I don't plan on forgetting it.

So I would be honored if you go along with me on this journey. Let's we'll have stories rich in wonder and satisfied wanderlust, yeah?

Thank you oh so much for stopping by and I hope to see you soon.

Best wishes,
Catt



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Pages - Menu